Shree Chanakya Education Society’s “Indira Group of Institutes” Shree Chanakya Education Society (SCES), Pune, was established in 1994, with the explicit vision to provide sustainable impetus to the corporate and entrepreneurial abilities in the youth.
The realization that a robust framework of education is indispensable for the growth of global leaders, the visionary, Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson, Indira Group, integrated her pursuit of excellence and articulated educational institutions, known as Indira Group of Institutes (IGI), which imbibe human excellence and demonstrate strong social values, with a single minded pursuit of developing the youth to become business leaders.
- Indira is ranked amongst the top 2 B-schools in Pune, by the prestigious AIMA – IMJ.
- The same journal gave us a top 30, all India ranking on the parameters of Industry interface.
- Our students have shown good academic results and have been at the level of university ranking.
- The achievements of our students have enabled them to attract some of the best corporate recruiters.
- Indira Group of Institutes and our goodwill has enabled us to establish campus agreement with Microsoft for using different software.
- Our goodwill with Microsoft was further accentuated with Microsoft conducting workshops at Indira, for train the trainer modules.
- Business India has also ranked us amongst the top 3 in Pune for last 2 yrs.
- Our Institutes have received accreditation from various certifying bodies.
- Indira Institute of Management was the first management institute in Maharashtra to receive the accreditation from the NBA, New Delhi.
- We also have our audiovisual centers supported by Harvard Business School , Stanford, Pyramid Media and Tom Peters Company and we have vast collection of titles.