Get To The Point
XAT – Xavier’s Aptitude Test
The XAT exam is a national level examination conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. This exam is organized to screen candidates for admissions in management courses. XAT 2017 will be conducted in 47 cities cities of India and 2 cities in outside India (Dubai & Kathmandu). Here in this article we are providing latest information related to XAT 2017 including eligibility criteria, application form, exam patter, important dates, etc.
XAT 2017 Exam Dates
XAT 2017 official dates has been announced. Check all the dates below:
|Application form start Date||17th August 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||30th November 2016|
|Last Date for Applying
(with late fee)
|11th December 2016|
|Release of admit card||20th December 2016|
|Exam Date||8th January 2017|
|Score Card declaration||27th January 2017|
|Counselling begins||After result announcement|
XAT 2017 Score Card
Score card of XAT has been released on 27th January 2017. Candidates can download the XAT Score Card 2017 via online mode. To download the score card, candidates need to login using XAT Registration number, DOB and security pin.
XAT 2017 Result
The XAT Result 2017 has been announced. Candidates can check their results from the official website of XAT by entering roll number and other required details.
Cut-offs for different programmes of XLRI has been released. Cut-off is the minimum score which is required to be scored by the candidates to get shortlisted for admissions in institutions. Here we have mentioned the XAT 2017 Cut-off for different programs of XLRI.:
|XLRI (HRM)||79.69 percentile||71.628 percentile||70.07 percentile||92.55 percentile|
|XLRI (BM)||79.46 percentile||76.84 percentile||88.7 percentile||96 percentile|
|XLRI (GMP)||5 and above (Marks)||5 and above (Marks)||6 and above (Marks)||22 and above (Marks)|
Display of Answer Key
The official answer key of XAT exam has been released on 17th January 2017. Candidates can download the XAT answer key 2017 either from the official site of XAT or through our page. The authority has released the answer key of all seats. It has also released the SET A question paper with explanations.
XAT 2017 Admit Card
The XAT admit card has been released by the authority from 20th December 2016 onwards. Candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website of XAT. The admit card will contain examination details such as exam venue, exam date & timing, name and roll number of the candidate etc.
XAT 2017 Registration
- Interested candidates can apply for this exam via online process.
- Not any other mode is available to fill the application form.
- XAT Registration 2017 has been started from 17th August, 2016.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 30th November, 2016.
- Candidates applying for only XAT are required to pay Rs. 1600/- application fee.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme (s) are required to pay Rs. 300/- additional fee for each.
- Candidates can make fee payment from three different modes i.e. online payment gateway, cash payment and demand draft.
Also Check – How to fill XAT Application Form
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates make sure to check eligibility criteria before applying:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing in final exams by June, 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- NRI and Foreign candidates can apply via GMAT Score card (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% in graduation are also eligible to apply.
Click here to Check XAT 2017 Eligibility in Detail.
XAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates may check the XAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode: XAT exam will be a pen & paper based examination.
- Sections: The XAT exam will consists of two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
- No of Questions: The Part 1 has three sections namely A, B, & C containing total 72 questions & Part 2 has 25 GK questions and an essay.
- Subjects: The part 1 will be from Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
- The part 2 will be from General Awareness and one topic for essay writing.
- Duration: Total 170 minutes will be given to students for part 1 and 35 minutes will be provided for part 2.
Best XAT Preparation with a good study plan matters a lot to score good score in exam. Plan your studies as per the time you have. Prepare a good time-table for your studies plan a rest time between the continuous study hours. Choose only the right XAT books for your studies and also try to solve previous years question papers it will help you better to understand the exam pattern.
XAT 2017 Syllabus
There is not any syllabus is fixed for XAT exam. As per the analysis of previous years XAT exam syllabus, it will comprises of these topics Verbal Ability, Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
After the result announcement, candidates will be invited for counselling procedure on the basis of aggregate secured by them in the XAT exam. The XAT Counselling 2017 will begin after the result declaration. Counselling will held via online process. Candidates will be shortlisted for XLRI and XAT participating institutions as per the marks secured by them in the examination. At the last selection process, candidates will have to go through the group discussion (GD), Personal Interviews (PI) and or WAT rounds.