Get To The Point
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2017), is also known as UPTU Entrance Exam. It is a state level entrance exam. UPSEE is organized by the Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam is conducted for first year degree level & also for lateral entry in engineering, medical, management and many other programmes. Here, candidates can check the complete information about UPSEE 2017.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated the UPSEE 2017 exam updates. Check all the dates in the below section:
|Application Form Start Date||18th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th March 2017
|Correction window||27th – 29th March 2017|
|Admit Card Released Date||7th April 2017|
|Date of Examination||16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Counselling Starts Date||Second week of June 2017|
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
- The UPSEE 2017 Application Form will be provided through online mode only.
- The application form has been started from 18th January 2017. The last date to apply will be 5th March 2017.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy/ photocopy of any documents.
- Before filling the application form, candidates prepare the scanned images of the photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
Candidates can pay the fee only thorough online mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking). The examination fee for the online application form is given below.
|Male/Transgender candidates of GEN & OBC category||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates||Rs. 600|
B.Tech, B.Pharm, B. Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM (Dual Degree)
The eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2017 are mentioned below.
- There is no age limit for apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination, they can also apply.
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor Degree or its equivalent|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent|
Check UPSEE Eligibility 2017 in Detail
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for 11 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Check UPSEE Exam Pattern 2017 in Detail
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 1|
|B. Tech. (Bio Technology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||Paper 3|
|B. Pharm||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B. Arch||Paper 4|
|B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper 6|
|B.Pharm 2nd Year(for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Paper 7|
|B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)||Paper 8|
|MCA 2nd year||Paper 11|