Get To The Point
- 1 UK SEE Advance – Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam Advance
UKSEE Advanced is a state level entrance examination organized by UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University). This examination is conducted for screening candidates for admissions in various PG courses in the field of engineering, management, law, pharmacy and many others. UTU and its affiliated institutions will consider the UKSEE Advanced ranking for providing admissions. Here we are providing information regarding UKSEE Advanced 2017 including application form, important dates, exam pattern, etc.
UKSEE Advanced Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates for UKSEE is given below.
- Online application form starts – Third week of May 2017
- Online application end – Second week of June 2017
- Admit card release – Third week of June 2017
- Exam date – Fourth week of June 2017
- Result announcement – Last week of June 2017
- Counselling starts – First week of July 2017
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
The UKSEE Advanced 2017 Application Form will be available from the third week of May 2017. Students can fill and submit the application form through the official site till second week of June 2017. No offline mode will be entertained for application form. Candidates are required to pay the application fee (M.Tech aspirants) of Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC students and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST students. After submitting the application online, there is no need to send the printed application form to the university.
M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, LL.B, LL.M, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed and Doctoral Courses.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Students must have done B.Tech or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Students should have scored at least 60% marks (for general & OBC) and 50% marks (for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with 60% marks and qualified GATE score card will be given preferences in admission.
- GATE candidates are exempted from UKSEE Advanced examination.
The question paper will be asked in English language only. The question paper will contain total 100 objective type questions. The paper has been divided into two sections, section-I will contain 30 questions from general engineering science and section-II will contain questions from the subjects in which candidates want to take admission. Total five marks will be given for each correct response.
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The authority will release the UKSEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card in the third week of June. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site (link will be provided here). The admit card will contain exam related details such as candidates name and roll number, exam centre, exam date and timing, etc. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination centre.
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Result
The UKSEE Advanced 2017 Result will be declared in the last week of June 2017. Here in this article we will provide the link to check the result. Candidates can view their results by entering their roll number and other required details. Candidates are suggested to take printouts of the result and keep it safe till the admission process get completed.
UKSEE Advanced 2018
UKSEE Advanced 2018 will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is held for providing admission to the M. Tech, M. Pharma, MBA, LLM, LLB, Ph.D., M. P.Ed. and B. P.Ed courses offered by the offered in UTU department and its affiliated institutions. The application form will be available from the 4th week of January 2018.
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for counselling process as per their rank in the entrance examination. The UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling will be started from the first week of July 2017. Document verification process will be done at the time of counselling. Candidates are required to appear for the counselling with the required documents along with attested copies. Candidates are required to pay the initial fee Rs. 10000/- through demand draft at the counselling centre.
- 10th class certificate.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Two passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
- Medical certificate/undertaking.