Get To The Point
- 1 TS PolyCET – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
- 1.1 TS Polycet 2017 Exam Dates
- 1.2 TS Polycet 2017 Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 TS Polycet Exam Pattern
- 1.5 TS Polycet 2017 Admit Card
- 1.6 TS Polycet 2017 Answer Key
- 1.7 TS Polycet 2017 Result
- 1.8 TS Polycet 2017 Counselling
- 1.9 Documents required for Admission Procedure
TS PolyCET – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test also known as TS Polycet is a state level entrance exam for the candidates belonging to Telangana state. The exam is held for the candidates those wish to get admission in various polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. Thousands of candidates appear this exam every year. The exam is conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education. Here in this article we are providing you the detailed information regarding TS Polycet 2017.
TS Polycet 2017 Exam Dates
The dates mentioned below are tentative. Whenever the exam dates will be announced we will update here soon.
|Commencement of online filing of Applications||First week of March 2017|
|Last date of filling of online application form||Second week of April 2017|
|Date of entrance examination||Third week of April 2017|
|Date of result declaration||First week of May 2017|
|Counselling Begin||First week of July 2017|
TS Polycet 2017 Application Form
- The candidates will get the TS Polycet 2017 Application Form through the official portal.
- The form will be available through online mode.
- After filling the application form completely, candidates need to keep the print out of application form for future use.
- The application form will be available from the 1st week of March tentatively.
- The applicants must belong to the Telangana state with holding a certificate of permanent residence.
- The applicants must be qualified the 10th or SSLC or its equivalent qualification from state board or any other government recognized board.
- The applicant pursuing to the qualifying examination may also eligible to register.
- Applicants having failure in any subject of qualifying examination in the year of application can also apply for the exam.
- There is no age limit set for appearing to this examination.
TS Polycet Exam Pattern
- Mode: paper & pencil based test
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 Multiple choice questions from class X Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: All questions will carry equal marks.
- Negative marking: No negative marking in the question paper
TS Polycet 2017 Admit Card
TS Polycet Admit Card will be available from 1st or 2nd week of April. The candidates need to carry their admit card at the time of examination. The admit card will contain the details like name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate and date of birth etc.
TS Polycet 2017 Answer Key
Answer key will be declared after two/three weeks of the examination through the official website of the board. TS Polycet answer key will be published by the conducting authority during one/two weeks of the examination.
TS Polycet 2017 Result
TS Polycet 2017 result will be announced through the official website of the board. The result will be declared in the month of May tentatively. On the basis of the result the counselling will be held. Only those candidates who have scored well in the entrance examination will be called for the counselling process.
TS Polycet 2018 (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) will be managed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. This exam is conducted for providing admission into various engineering/non-engineering diploma courses. The application form will be available from the 2nd week of March 2018.
TS Polycet 2017 Counselling
The TS Polycet counselling will be notified in all leading newspapers after the declaration of the TS Polycet result. The candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics will be made on the basis of the online counselling, where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made on the basis of merit.
Documents required for Admission Procedure
The following documents are required for the admission procedure
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- TS Polycet Score Card
- TS Polycet Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter
If you have any doubt regarding TS Polycet 2017 you can ask your query in the comment box given below.