Get To The Point
- 1 TA EAMCET – Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test
- 1.1 TS EAMCET 2017 Notification – Exam Date Released
- 1.2 TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
- 1.3 TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- 1.4 TS EAMCET Eligibility
- 1.5 TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 TS EAMCET Syllabus
- 1.7 TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.8 TS EAMCET 2017 Result
- 1.9 TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling
TA EAMCET – Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This entrance exam is conducted for providing admission into first year of various UG professional courses in the field of engineering, architecture, agriculture, etc. All universities and private colleges located in Telangana consider the score of this examination for offering the admissions in said courses. Here, candidates can get the details about TSEAMCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
TS EAMCET 2017 Notification – Exam Date Released
TS EAMCET 2017 exam date has been published now. The exam will be conducted on 12th May 2017.
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
TS EAMCET 2017 will be held once in a year and the notification will be released in last week of February 2017. Here we are mentioning the official TS EAMCET exam dates 2017:
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017||Dates
|Notification Release Date||Last week of February 2017|
|Availability of the application form||Last week of February 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||Last week of March 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||First week of April to second week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||First week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||Second week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000||Last week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000||Last week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Last week of April 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||12th May 2017 (Announced)|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode from the official site.
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 will be provided from the last week of February 2017.
- The last date for the submission of the application form without late fee will be in the last week of March 2017.
- There will no need to submit the application form through post or any other offline mode.
- TS EAMCET Application Correction will be started from the 1st week of April 2017.
- Candidates would be able to take the printout of the filled application form for the future use.
- Candidate can pay the fee through two modes of payment.
- They can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the test centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET Eligibility
The TS EAMCET examination is held for various courses. In that manner, the eligibility criteria is slightly different for upper prescribed courses. One should know the TS EAMCET eligibility before applying the particular offered courses. The brief eligibility criteria is as following:
Common for All:
- Candidates should be of Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Candidate should belong to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must be obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma appearing/passing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, have to be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- Date: The entrance exam will be held on the first week of May 2017.
- Mode: That will be a offline (pen and paper based) test.
- Time: The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Duration: The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- Type: The question paper will be an objective type.
- Marking: Each question will carry one mark.
- Language: The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- -ve Marking: No negative marking will be prescribed.
Check Detailed TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017.
TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana. The syllabus will be composed of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Set of three subjects will be prescribed for engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) streams. To prepare better for the exam, student should prepare as per the syllabus.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can download the TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket from the official site. The admit card will be available from the last week of April 2017. Candidates can get their hall ticket by entering their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth. Candidates are required to come with the filled application form and hall ticket at the exam center.
You may also check:
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017
TS EAMCET Cut-off 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Result
Within few weeks after the entrance exam, the TS EAMCET 2017 Result will be published on the official website. It will be released in the last week of May 2017. Candidates can require entering their hall ticket number to check their results. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared. Candidate can download the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017 from the official link. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 will be managed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The university organize this exam on behalf of TSCHE. It is a state level entrance examination conducts for admission to the Engineering and agriculture. Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the last week of February 2018.
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling
At the time of online application submission process, candidate will be required to choose the TS EAMCET 2017 Help Line centre (HLC) for their choice. These HLC is for document verification/verification of certificate and online options entry for TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling for Admission into Professional programmes. If the candidate is selected for the counselling process, they are going to their choice HLC center for counselling and admission process. Candidates who want to get admission in B.Arch programme, they will get admission through NATA 2017.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- Admit Card of qualifying examination
- Admit card of SSC or equivalent
- DOB certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- TS EAMCET 2017 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card