Get To The Point
- 1 Karnataka Polytechnic Exam
- 1.1 Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Key Dates
- 1.2 Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Application Form
- 1.3 Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Procedure 2017
Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 is a state level admission procedure of polytechnic institutions in Karnataka state. Karnataka Polytechnic is supervised by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka for granting admission to the diploma courses offered by the various polytechnic institutions of Karnataka. Admission will be made on the basis of merit prepared by the score of 10th board marks obtained by the aspirants. Through this article, Candidates can check the complete details about Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 that includes application form, eligibility, key dates, application process and selection process.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Key Dates
|Online Application Form Release date||Second week of April, 2017|
|Online Application Form End date||Second week of May, 2017|
|Merit/Result Declaration||Third week of June, 2017|
|Seat Allotment||First week of July, 2017|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are interested for admission in the polytechnic colleges of Karnataka can apply for the Karnataka Polytechnic application form 2017 through offline process only. The candidates can obtain the application form from the prescribed centres or government aided polytechnic institutes as suggested by the DTE. Also, preserve the printout of the filled application form for further references. The candidates can apply for any other nodal centres but separate application fee will be charged for each nodal centre.
The application form is available at a cost of Rs 100/- for general candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates. After filling the form completely, send it to the respective nodal centre where the candidates want to take admission.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 Eligibility
The eligibility conditions required to be fulfilled by the candidates for Karnataka polytechnic admission 2017 are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed SSLC/10th or its equivalent examination from the recognized educational board of Karnataka.
- The qualifying examination must be passed in Science and Mathematics with minimum aggregate of 35% marks.
- The candidates who have passed their SSLC examination from another board other than Karnataka then he/she has to produce the eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka. Through this process, candidates will get admission to the first year Diploma courses in various governments/aided Polytechnic colleges situated in Karnataka. The application form will be provided from the 2nd week of April 2018.
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Procedure 2017
The Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka issues the notification related to admission in the leading newspapers of the state. The notification regarding the admission process will be released by the DTE in the month of April/May. The candidates can also check the announcement of commencement of application procedure from the official website of the Directorate.
- The candidates are selected for admission on the basis of marks secured by them in the SSLC/10th examination.
- The candidate’s performance in matriculation examination will be taken into consideration for providing admission.
- The seat allotment will be purely based on the candidate’s merit list that will be published category-wise. The Directorate reserves 50% seats for various groups of the society.
- The seat allotment on the remaining 50% seats will be processed as per the candidate’s score in 10th/SSLC or its equivalent examination.
The candidates seeking admission to the Karnataka Polytechnic colleges have to bring the following documents for verification purpose:
- SSLC or equivalent examination mark sheet
- SSLC/10th passing certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Eligibility certificate in case if passed the qualifying examination from educational board other than Karnataka