Get To The Point
JEECUP – Joint Entrance Exam Council of Uttar Pradesh
JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) is a state level Polytechnic entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) or UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). JEECUP 2017 will be organized for offering the admission to Polytechnic institutions in diploma, post diploma & PG diploma programmes in engineering, technology & management fields. It is conducted once in a year on 23rd April 2017. Candidates may get the detailed information of UP Polytechnic (JEEUP 2017) including updates of registration, application form, exam dates, syllabus and admission procedure.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology (Group A)
- Agriculture Engineering (Group B)
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering (Group C)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice (Group D)
- Library & Information Science (Group D)
- Diploma in Pharmacy (Group E)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) (Group F)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course (Group G)
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Group H)
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Group I)
- Post Diploma in Information Technology (Group J)
- Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course) (Group K1 – K7)
Check: JEECUP 2017 (हिंदी में जाने)
JEECUP 2017 Exam Dates
Here, we are updating JEECUP exam dates 2017:
|Events (JEECUP Exam 2017)||Dates|
|Application Form Available||15th December 2016|
|Last Date for Form submission||28th February 2017 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Second week of April 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group A – (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||23rd April 2017 (9.00 to 12.00 AM)|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7 – Other Courses)||23rd April 2017 (2.30 to 5.30 PM)|
|Result Declaration||Third week of May 2017|
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidate). The fee will be deposited either through online process (net banking/ credit/debit card) & through e-Challan. In case of e-Challan, the fee will be submitted from any branch of the State Bank of India.
JEECUP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
JEECUP eligibility 2017 for various groups are mentioned below.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The minimum age should be 14 years old as on 1st July 2017.
- Appearing candidates can also apply except E.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th examination with at least 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Pass 10th examination with Agriculture & obtained minimum 35% marks or Agriculture subject in class 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Pass 10th Class with at least 35% marks.|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Pass 12th examination (Hindi & English subjects in class 10th & 12th)|
|Library & Information Science||Pass 12th examination|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass Intermediate examination in science & secure 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST).|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology.|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Pass graduation with any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Pass 12th examination & obtain 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST).|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Pass 10+2 with science & and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Pass Engineering Diploma from BTEUP affiliated Institution|
|K1 to K7||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course)||Pass 12th or ITI|
JEECUP 2017 Exam Pattern
JEECUP exam pattern 2017 is given below:
- Level: State Level Polytechnic Entrance Test.
- Courses: Polytechnic Courses.
- Mode of Exam: UPJEE 2017 entrance exam will be organized in offline (Pen & Paper Based Examination) mode only.
- No. of Questions: 100 objective type questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be English & Hindi.
- Duration: The time duration of the entrance exam will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response 4 marks will be allotted.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted.
- Syllabus: From the board of qualifying exam.
JEECUP 2017 Application Form
Get the summaries information of JEECUP application form 2017 below:
- The application form is available only through online mode.
- JEECUP 2017 Application Form is available from the 15th December 2016.
- The last date of form submission will be 28th February 2017.
- Candidates have to fill their personal details, academic details, communication details and scanned images of requirement documents along with the proof of fee submitted in the application form.
- After filling form, candidate must keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- JEECUP Application Form Correction 2017 will be started from the second week of March 2017.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application in each shift of exam.