Get To The Point
The IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university level examination organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This university organizes a series of CETs for admission in different courses. This exam is organized for admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, etc. offered by the Indraprasth University. The admission into undergraduate or post graduate or super speciality medical courses will be based on NEET score. IPU CET Application has been released. Through this article candidates can check detailed information about IPU CET 2017 including eligibility criteria, application form, etc.
|Application form starts||15th February 2017|
|Last date of application form submission||4th April 2017|
|Admit Card Release||Before one or two weeks from the examination|
|B.Tech exam date||23rd April 2017 (2.00 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Result announcement||9th May 2017|
IPU CET Application Form
- Candidates can fill and submit the IPU CET 2017 Application Form through the official website of the university.
- There is not any other mode is available to fill the application form except online mode.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-. Some processing charges and taxes are applicable.
- The IPU application form is released from the 15th February 2017.
In case of any corrections in application form in some particular fields (DOB, spelling mistake in candidate’s name, parents name, category), the candidates must send a physical application form (with applicable processing fee of Rs.500) to the address mentioned below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
The IPU CET eligibility for different courses is mentioned below:
- For UG courses, candidates have to pass their 10+2 equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For PG Courses, candidates have to complete their graduation degree.
- Candidates who have a three year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree, they can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry course.
IPU CET Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- The question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- Candidates are required to use only black ball pen to mark answers.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Negative marking will be done for wrong answers and for more than one answer to each question.
- No of Questions: The question paper will comprise in total 150 questions for all programmes (except B.Tech. Biotechnology).
- Total 200 questions will be asked for B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- Marking Scheme: The questions will be objective type and each question will carry four marks for each correct response.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two and a half hours (for B.Tech. Biotechnology, three hours exam duration).
- Language: The question paper language will be English.
IPU CET Syllabus
Syllabus for undergraduate courses will be based on the diploma or 10+2 level. The CET syllabus for different courses will be different and the questions will be asked from the related field of the course. For better exam preparations, candidates should gather the complete information about the official syllabus and prepare accordingly