Get To The Point
IBSAT – ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test popularly known as IBSAT is the entrance examination conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. It is the prominent university level exam conducted at postgraduate level. It is organized for admission in the MBA/PGPM programmes offered by various ICFAI business schools. IBSAT is also well-known with the name of ICFAI Aptitude Test. The admission through this entrance examination is provided at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses. Here, the candidates can check the detailed information about IBSAT 2017 application form, eligibility, exam pattern, dates, admit card and results.
|Application Form Release Date||1st July 2016|
|Application Form End Date||18th December 2016 (Extended)|
|Date of Examination||16th – 27th December 2016|
|Result Announcement Date||6th January 2017|
|Selection Registration started||1st February to 31st March 2017|
|Selection Process||2nd April to 4th April 2017 at 8 IBS campuses|
The ICFAI University provides the admission on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in IBSAT entrance test. It also accepts the score card of CAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT for admitting the students in its associated colleges. The IBSAT admission procedure will be begin after result announcement.
The candidates who have successfully qualified the exam is shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process is done at 8 campuses of IBS. The selection process is consist of group discussion and personal interview. For the final selection of candidates, candidate’s past academic record, his/her performance in PI and GD will be taken into consideration.
IBSAT 2017 Application Form
- All the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before starting IBSAT registration 2017.
- The candidates was avail the application form of IBSAT through online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application forms was available in the marketing offices of IBS.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.1800/- for purchasing the form.
- The candidates was apply online through the official website of ICFAI Business school.
- Fill the application form carefully and send it to the below mentioned address:
BS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills
Those who are satisfying the eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2017 can apply for the test. In this section, we have provided the complete eligibility conditions and are mentioned below:
- The appearing candidate must have passed his/her graduation from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate along with English medium.
- In case, if the candidates doesn’t satisfies the eligibility of English medium, then he/she have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2017.
- Final year graduate candidates are also eligible to apply but the condition is that they have to produce the marks sheets and degree certificates at the time of admission and the last date for submitting the documents will be November 01, 2017 as the proof of eligibility.
- It is necessary for the candidates to complete their education in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- Those who have correspondence degree or part-time degree are not eligible to apply.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IBSAT 2017:
- Type: Consist of 120 objective type questions with 5 choices for every question.
- Marks: Total marks are 12o.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark was given to right answer.
- Subjects: There was four subjects like; English Usage, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency.
- Language: The medium of the question paper was English only.
- Duration: The total duration of 2 hours was provided to answer the questions.
- Negative: There is no negative marking.
The paper format of IBSAT 2017 is as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Data Interpretation & Sufficiency||30||30|
The candidates are credited with one mark for every right answer. No marks was deducted for wrong answer so all the aspirants are suggested to attempt all the questions carefully without leaving a single question un-attempted.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the main authroity which organizes a univerity level exam. This exam is popularly known as IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test). Candidates, those seek admission into postgraduate level courses like MBA/PGPM programmes can appear for this exam. IBSAT Registration 2018 will be started from the 1st week of July 2017.
The admit card wasaccessible only through online mode. The slot booking process was begin from 16th November 2016. The examination authority was issue the admit card to the registered candidates via online mode. The admit card contain the details about the examination time, date and venue.
The IBSAT result was declared by the authority on 6th January 2017. The candidates can check their result from the official website or from our website. To get the result, the candidates have to enter their application number and Password in the specified spaces.