Get To The Point
- 1 Bihar DCECE – Bihar Diploma Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- 1.1 Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Exam Dates
- 1.2 Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 DCECE Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Seat Reservation
- 1.6 Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
Bihar DCECE – Bihar Diploma Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance examination also referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This exam is conducted for providing admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different polytechnic institutions and colleges of Bihar state. Here we are providing information regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2017 examination.
Bihar Polytechnic 2017 Exam Dates
Candidates can check tentative exam dates for Bihar Polytechnic from the table below:
|Application form available||March, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||April, 2017|
|Last date for fee submission||Last week of April, 2017|
|Last date to receive the application form||First week of May, 2017|
|Admit card release||Last week of April, 2017|
|Exam date||May, 2017|
|Result announcement||June, 2017|
बिहार पॉलिटेक्निक 2017 से सम्बंधित पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में जानने के लिए नीचे दिए हुए लिंक पर क्लिक करें|
बिहार पॉलिटेक्निक 2017 – Hindi
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form
- Candidates can fill and submit the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2017 Application Form through online as well as offline mode.
- The application form will be available in the month of March, 2017. The last date to receive the application form will be first week of May, 2017.
- Candidates can get the application form through the official website of BCECE (online mode) and through the designated counter (offline mode).
- The authority may also offer the correction facility in the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar
Check How to Fill Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to pay the application fee only via demand draft. Any other mode will not be entertained to pay the application fee. The application fee for different groups is mentioned below:
- For 1 group: 550/- (Rs.330/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 group: 660/- (Rs.385/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 group: 770/- (Rs.440/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 group: 880/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST)
Polytechnic Engineering (PE)/ Part Time 4 Years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)/ Para Medical Dental (PMD)/ Para Medical – Intermediate Level (PM).
The eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should belong to Bihar state.
- Candidates whose parents are permanent residence of Bihar are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for PE courses:
- Candidates must have passed or appearing 10th or equivalent exam with securing at least 35% marks.
- There is no age limit for this course.
Eligibility for PPE courses:
- Students must have passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam with securing 50% marks in Science and Mathematics separately.
- Candidates should have 19 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
Eligibility for PMD courses:
- Students should have passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology and english subjects.
- The minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
DCECE Exam Pattern
The Bihar Polytechnic exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode). The details exam pattern can be checked below:
- Type: objective type questions.
- Mode: Paper & Pen based test.
- No. of Questions: 90 objective type questions with 450 total marks
The exam pattern for different courses is mentioned below:
Exam pattern for PE or PPE courses:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam pattern for PM courses:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam pattern for PMD courses:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
The seat reservation for different categories is listed below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
Extremely Backward Class (EBC)
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
Reserved Category Girls (RCG)
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
The Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus will be different for different courses. The syllabus will comprises of various subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, general science, numerical ability, hindi, english and general knowledge. Syllabus of PE courses will comprise of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.