Cut offs Marks of M.S University Baroda/ Vadodara for Engineering Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science, Chemical
Maharaja Sayajirao University Baroda
India’s internationally renowned The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centres of learning in western India. MSU is the only state University with a residential, unitary character having English as sole medium of instruction with more than 1200 well-qualified faculty members and 1500 administrative staff to facilitate the learning of more than 35000 students having cosmopolitan life on campus. Having 275 acres of land, It comprises of 14 Faculties (Arts, Commerce, Education & Psychology, Family & Community Sciences, Fine Arts, Journalism & Communication, Law, Management Studies, Medicine, Performing Arts, Science, Social Work, Technology & Engineering, Pharmacy) having 90 Departments, 3 constituent colleges (Polytechnic, M. K. Amin Arts and Science College & College of Commerce, Padra and Baroda Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya) and several specialized centres and institutes offering wide spectrum of courses from kindergarten to Ph.D. also with an excellent exposure to the co curricular and extra curricular experiences. The University has offered courses in design, fashion technology, hotel management and catering technology from the academic session 2013-14 onwards.
Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering,Drawing and Printing, Architecture and Photo engraving, Textile Chemistry including Dyeing, Bleaching, Sizing & Printing, oil and Soap making etc, With the assistance of German experts and foreign trained teacher under the able stewardship of Principal T. K. Gajjar. Other courses on Textile Technology(weaving), Furniture making and Fine Arts were started later. Principal C. H. Vora consolidated these pioneering efforts into a Polytechnic by starting a variety of Diploma and Certificate courses in the above major disciples, with the additional staff, laboratories and buildings. The Polytechnic status with steady development continued until 1949 when the Kalabhavan was converted into the Faculty of Technology and Engineering (with the establishment of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, following generous donation by the Gaekwads for the University and the New Building of the Institute). From this stage onwards, the Institute developed rapidly recognizing no bounds.
Cut-offs for the year 2014-2015
|Sr. No||B.E – Branches||IC Code||General||SC||ST||SEBC||DS|