Get To The Point
CMAT – Common Management Admission Test
CMAT Exam Dates (Announced)
The official dates of CMAT 2017 has been released now. The official dates are mentioned here:
|Online Application Form starting date||10th October 2016|
|Last date of online application form (for those who have made payment)||28th December 2016|
|Admit Card Uploading Date||16th January 2017|
|Date of Examination||28th & 29th January 2017|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||One/Two weeks after the examination|
|Score card release||9th February 2017|
CMAT 2017 Result
Candidates can check the CMAT Result 2017 from our website. The All India Merit List has been released now. The score card has been released on 9th February 2017. Candidates are advised to take printout of the score card and keep it safe for further use.
CMAT 2017 Admit Card
The candidates will get the CMAT admit card 2017 through our site. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The admit card is available from 16th January 2017.
CMAT 2017 Registration
- The CMAT 2017 Registration was started from 10th October 2016.
- Registration was invited through the online process only.
- Candidates who have made payment successfully can fill and submit rest of the form by 28th December 2016.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- As any wrong or incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the CMAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1400/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 700/- only.
- The candidates can pay the fee through the online payment mode by using debit card/ credit card /net banking. The candidate can also pay the fee through Cash Payment in SBI Bank.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
CMAT Exam Pattern
- Type of Paper: The questions will be of objective type.
- Duration: The test is having the duration of three hours.
- No. of Questions: Question paper will be consisted of 100 questions.
- Sections: There will be four sections.
- Each section will consist of 25 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry four marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
The questions will come mainly from the four subjects they are quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
The candidate can solve the previous year unsolved papers. The candidates should also analyze each mock and sectional test that they take. This will help them ascertain what worked or did not work for them. The analysis basically is about finding the questions that were easy but were not attempted and about realizing why did a particular question wasn’t answered correctly.