Get To The Point
BCECE – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2017) is one of the most popular state level examination organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The BCECE entrance exam is conducted in two stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Candidates need to be cleared the stage 1 exam to appear in stage 2 exam and to pass in both exam is compulsory to appear in the admission procedure. BCECE Application Form is available from 14th February 2017. Through this exam, candidates may get the admission to the first year UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and agriculture offered by the colleges located in Bihar state. Get complete details about BCECE 2017 including application form, exam dates, admit card and result.
BCECE 2017 Exam Dates
Candidates may check the BCECE exam dates 2017 from the table given below. The given dates are officially announced.
|Events of BCECE 2017||Dates
|Online Application start date||14th February 2017|
|Online Application last date||6th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Challan||9th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card||9th March 2017|
|Online Editing of Application form starts from||10th March to 12th March 2017|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures must be reached by||20th March 2017|
|Admit card Downloading date||21st March 2017|
|Date of Examination (Stage 1)||16th April 2017|
|Date of Examination (Stage 2)||14th May 2017|
Check BCECE Exam Dates 2017 in detail.
BCECE 2017 Application Form
BCECE 2017 application form has been invited from the 14th February 2017. The application form is released online and can be filled through the official website of the board. There will be two parts in application form as Part A and Part B. Candidates have to fill part A and then fill the application form. After filling the application fee, they will be able to fill the part B. After filling both parts, all need to send the hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures to the BCECE office address given below:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
The application fee of Rs 1000/- will be charged from the general & OBC candidates (Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates). The candidates want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB are required to pay Rs 1100/- (for GEN category) against the application form. For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee will be Rs 550/-. The candidates can make the payment using credit card/debit card/net banking or bank challan.
Application Form Correction Details:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) provides the one time opportunity to the candidates to correct their mistakes in the application form. The candidates can rectify their wrong entries in the allotted period only. Online editing in category and courses group cannot be entertained. The correction period will be started from 10th March to 12th March 2017.
Check BCECE Application Form Correction 2017 in detail.
BCECE Eligibility 2017
The candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for BCECE 2017. The eligibility conditions of BCECE 2017 is given below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and the must be the permanent resident of Bihar state.
- He/she must have attained the age of 17 years as on 1st July 2017. This age criteria is only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- The candidate want to apply for BCECE 2017 must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized University with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Check detailed BCECE 2107 Eligibility Criteria
BCECE Exam Pattern
- Stages: BCECE 2017 is conducted in two stage examination (Stage 1 & Stage 2).
- Language: The question paper will be come in English & Hindi language.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry is the mandatory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 15 minutes (for stage I) and 1 hour 30 minutes (for stage II).
- Type of Question: The question paper type will be objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded with 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect response one mark will be deducted.
The examination pattern for both the stages is given below in the tabular form:
BCECE Stage 1
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Check BCECE Exam Pattern 2017 in detail.
BCECE Stage 2
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Preparation should be done as per the latest syllabus prescribed by the authority. Both the question paper of BCECE stage 1 and stage 2 will be composed of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects. It contains the questions from the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent). To achieve good marks in the examination, students should prepare according to syllabus.