Get To The Point
- 1 Assam CEE – Assam Combined Entrance Exam
- 1.1 Assam CEE Exam Dates
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Assam CEE Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Exam Centres
- 1.5 Assam CEE Syllabus
- 1.6 Assam CEE Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 Assam CEE result 2017
- 1.8 Counselling
Assam CEE – Assam Combined Entrance Exam
Assam CEE commonly known as the Assam Combined Entrance Examination will be administered by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. The candidates who want to pursue medical and engineering courses (B.Tech, BAMS & BUMS) from the government and private institutions of Assam can apply for this entrance examination. The examination is conducted in the month of May, tentatively. Total 1700 students are admitted to the engineering and medical colleges of Assam through Assam CEE. The candidates can check the detailed information about Assam CEE 2017 from this article.
Assam CEE Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned tentative exam dates for the Assam CEE 2017.
|Online Application commences from||third week of March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||second week of April 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application fee at SBI||third week of April, 2017|
|Admit card issue date||first week of May, 2017|
|Examination Date||third week of May, 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||second week of June, 2017|
Assam CEE Application Form
- The eligible candidates can fill the Assam CEE 2017 application form in the month of March 2017.
- The notification that contains the information about application form is expected to be released in the month of March, 2017.
- The candidates are advised to keep the documents ready that will be required while filling the application form.
- The authority facilitates the online mode for filling the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the information brochure before applying.
- Applications received after expiry of the last date shall be summarily rejected.
The candidates who are meeting all the eligibility conditions including educational qualification as prescribed by the University are eligible to apply for Assam CEE. The eligibility required to be fulfilled are as follows:
- The applicant should be the resident of India and should have the domicile of Assam.
- It must be necessary for the candidates to spent minimum period of 20 years in the Assam state to be eligible for Assam CEE 2017.
- The above condition is not applicable for the candidates who are the sons/daughter of officers of All India services working in the state of Assam.
- All the candidates including sons/daughter of officers of All India services are required to complete their studies from 7th to 12th standard from the institutes of Assam state.
- The candidates whose father/mother is posted/transferred outside Assam and working as a state government employee and due to which candidate completed his/her studies from 7th class onwards outside Assam then such candidates will get the relaxation in the period for which his/her father/mother is posted outside.
- Must passed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects in the qualifying examination without grace marks.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB is required in the qualifying examination for the candidates belonging from GEN/Open category and 50% marks for SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 17 to 24 years on 31st December of the year of admission. 3 years age relaxation is provided to the SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC category candidates.
Check Assam CEE Eligibility 2017 in detail.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
The format in which the Assam CEE 2017 question paper will be designed is mentioned here:
- Courses: Admissions will be provided in engineering courses.
- Subjects: Question will be asked from Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics Subjects.
- No. & Type of Question: The question paper contains 100 objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Duration: The time duration of 2 hours will be provided for each paper.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in Assam CEE for incorrect answers.
Check Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2017 in detail.
Assam CEE is conducted in the following cities of Assam:
Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari, Lakhimpur, Guwahati, Tezpur, Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE Syllabus
The question paper of Assam CEE for admission to medical and engineering courses will consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Students are advised to prepare as per the syllabus to score better in the exam. The syllabus of the entrance examination is as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semiconductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matters
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electro Chemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Alkali Metals
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Boron Family
- Carbon Family
- Nitrogen Family
- Oxygen Family
- Halogen Family
- Noble Gases and Hydrogen
- Transition Metal including Lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles
- Classification of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- Arithmetico-Geometric Series
- Complex Number
- Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
- Heights and Distances
- Applications for approximation
- Arithmetic Geometric and Harmonic Progression
- Binomial theorems and its Applications
- Integration using trigonometric identities
- Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data
- Family of Circles
- Conic Section
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Binomial and Poisson distribution
- Integral as limit of a sum
- Law of motion projectile
- Fundamental Integrals
- Motion under Gravity
- Relation between roots and coefficient numbers
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and determinants
- Quadratic equation
Assam CEE Admit Card 2017
The candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the University. Assam CEE 2017 admit card will be issued by the University in the first week of May, 2017. To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter his/her application form number in the prescribed space.
You may also check:
Assam CEE Answer Key 2017
Assam CEE Cut-off 2017
Assam CEE result 2017
The University announces the Assam CEE 2017 result in the second week of June, 2017. The result will be declared on the official website of the University. The candidates who have qualified the exam will be called further for counselling and seat allotment process.
Assam CEE 2018
Assam CEE 2018 will be regulated by the Dibrugarh University, Assam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the engineering courses. It is a state level examination. Candidates will get the application form from the 3rd week of March 2018 through online mode.
The allotment of seats will be done through the Assam CEE Counselling 2017 round. The candidates who have qualified the entrance examination are required to participate in the counselling for filling the choices for the courses and branch. The seats are distributed as per the candidate’s rank/merit in the entrance exam.