Get To The Point
- 1 AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical CET
- 1.1 AP EAMCET Exam Dates
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- 1.5 AP EAMCET Syllabus
AP EAMCET – Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture & Medical CET
The AP EAMCET is a state level entrance test which is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). This test is a perfect gateway for those students seeking for admission in engineering and agriculture courses offered by various colleges/ institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. AP EAMCET application form has been released. Here in this article, we are providing information regarding to the AP EAMCET 2017.
AP EAMCET Exam Dates
Candidates may check official AP EAMCET exam dates from the table below:
|Notification release||9th February 2017|
|Online application form starts||9th February 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application without late fee||17th March 2017|
|Last date for form submission with last fee of Rs. 500||26th March 2017|
|Application form correction period||28th March 2017 to 3rd April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee||10th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee||17th April 2017|
|Admit card release||19th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.10,000 late fee||22nd April 2017|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Engineering)||24th – 27th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Agriculture)||28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Both Streams)||24th – 28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key||29th April 2017|
|Last to receive objection on answer key||2nd May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage||6th May 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for this exam via online process only through the official link.
- The AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form has been released from the 9th February 2017.
- Application will be available till 17th March 2017.
- There is not any offline application mode is available for this exam.
- Any correction in the application form can be made between 28th March 2017 to 3rd April 2017.
- The fee payment can be made through AP online center or through payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking.
|Courses||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|For both (E + A)||Rs.900/-|
Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc. & B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
- Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses:
- Students should have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Check AP EAMCET eligibility 2017 in detail.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- Subjects: The exam pattern will be based on three subjects i.e. chemistry, physics & mathematics.
- Type: There will be objective type questions.Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen.
- For each question, four options will be given candidates have to mark the right one only.
- Mode: The exam will be organized in Online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The examination will be of three hours.
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 160 questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for correct answer.
- -ve Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for Engineering Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Exam Pattern for Agriculture Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Check AP EAMCET exam pattern 2017 in detail.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The AP EAMCET Syllabus will be introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be designed at the level of 12th or equivalent exam conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. The syllabus will be composed of different subjects like physics, chemistry, zoology, botany & mathematics. Students should prepare for the TS EAMCET exam as per the syllabus.